homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Where I Be.

I haven't gone anywhere folks, I'm right here. Exciting things are afoot which are keeping me adequately slammed, and not in the good sorta Oz way. I hate blog posts like this, so how about some quick bulletpoints for discussion while I sort my shit out?

- Talledega Nights and Beerfest are both really funny.
- Next weekend I am going to attempt to ice skate for the first time in 20+ years.
- My 15 year high school reunion was excellent. As was the Thanksgiving week in general. I truly have some really great friends, and they are the best part of life.
- I start a new job, about which I am super-excited, on Monday.
- I turn 33 tomorrow. Farley and Belushi are rubbing their hands with anticipation.
- I am moving back to Toronto. Not immediately, but early 2007.
- I am going to become an American Citizen.
- Outlook 2007 is so cool it makes me want to touch myself.
- I got a new phone, finally. Same number.
- I am joining the North Station gym next week (for real).
- I got a nifty haircut today. I have far more hair than I thought I would at 33.

That's a whole bunch of stuff, and life is good.



12 Comments:

Blogger Jennie SMASH! said...

Congratulations, Pye! (PS: I escaped Boston before you. Nah!)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you are becoming a U.S. Citizen AND leaving the U.S.?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger irshal said...

Will there be a birthday celebration in store for the big 33? Fueled by lots of alcohol, and junk food?? And, I am shocked..I will be leaving Beantown before you! I really imagined that you would have beat me to the punch.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I knew that would come up. I have a Greencard, which I will lose if I don't get my citizenship before I move back. I will be unofficial dual. Great for me to announce that on a website.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dave, sorry to hear you're leaving

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Thanks, Greg. I made the decision when Tiernan's closed.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger the duck said...

Happy Birthday, D. Looking forward to celebrating soon.

Thursday, December 07, 2006 6:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dave! I hope you have a great day! It was good to see you at Thanksgiving. xo

Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job & phone. As for the gym - I'll believe it when I see it ;o)

Thursday, December 07, 2006 12:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dave.

Thursday, December 07, 2006 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, another vote for Steve Harper and his Conservatives coming right up! Actually, they haven't been as inept as I thought they would - I'm starting to believe that minority governments are the best thing to happen in Canada for a long time.

So any more deets on the new job and is that also facilitating the move back to the Great White North? And yes, Outlook 2007 is cool and Vista is a mighty fine looking OS. Maybe 2007 could bring another visit to Vancouver?

Good night and good luck!

Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday PyeMan!

Friday, December 08, 2006 4:33:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com