homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, November 24, 2006

Blatant Promotion Is A Necessary Evil.

You know the drill. As an SEM Consultant I have to utilize PITF sometimes to give a little SEO love to things that I'm currently working on. I am honest about it, and even try to make it marginally humorous when possible. Besides - no one has a gun to your head.

Recently, while searching for a Boston Yoga studio, a truly terrible thing happened. During a complicated vinyasa pose - I slipped, fell straight through a replacement window and had to then get in touch with a Boston personal injury lawyer. It's really put a damper on the whole yoga idea, let me tell you. But it got even worse. The horrible doctors wrapped me in a dog sweater, jammed me into a cigar humidor and then made me design several free myspace layouts for the ER staff. Talk about a cruddy weekend.

And... scene. I won't do that again for awhile, kids. Promise.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com