homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cut Me, Mick.

What an uncanny topic, given my current appearance. I am really looking forward to going to see Rocky Balboa tomorrow night. The buzz is good and I always love the underdog. Whether it's a 56-yr old actor making a boxing movie and having it work - or me not falling down a flight of stairs, liquored. By the way, the photo below isn't actually me this time.



Now if you'll excuse me, I put off taking painkillers all day because I had a large report to finish. A consultation with the plastic surgeon tomorrow (I wish I were kidding) and then that will hopefully be the last time I mention this ridiculous misfortune. Again, I'm not referring to Rocky, hopefully.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

I just saw the inside of my skull in fluid color 3D. It was awesome. And I don't need any additional nose work.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 11:52:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com