homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: Wants vs Needs vs Holyfield.

Appetizer: What is one of your Christmas traditions?
Mimosas on Christmas morning. I will not be participating in that particular tradition this year. I just got to my Grandmother's place near Toronto after a night in the city Friday with Janet and the best buddy crew, and I did it all powered on club soda. Antibiotics for only 4 more days, but my soda kick is going to be extended indefinitely.

Soup: Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?
My sister. Because she tells me in no uncertain terms what she's getting.

Salad: What is your favorite Christmas scent?
My Aunt Rosemary's cooking. Be it ham or turkey. The woman also makes the most amazing carmel popcorn I've ever tasted, and she hasn't seemed to notice I'm 33 as I still get a big bag of it every year.

Main Course: If you could give a fellow blogger a gift, what would it be and who?
I don't read many blogs for fun anymore. Between writing my own, and reading all the seo blogs I have to daily to keep my saw sharp, it's an increasingly short list. I suppose I would give Duck a job she enjoyed more.

Dessert: What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not want)?
I asked my parents for a suit bag - is that the proper term? A piece of luggage made especially for transporting your suit. I don't need it. Similarly I didn't ask for food, water or heat this year. But I'm tired of showing up to weddings looking like Columbo.



1 Comments:

Blogger the duck said...

Aww. This made me happy. Not as happy as a new job...Or rather, if someone paid me to lie in bed all day eating Aero Bars and listening to music or watching 'The F Word'...but happy, nonetheless. Hope you're having a nice holiday with the 'fam...Bring back chocolates. And that pretty face of yours. See you in '07.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 10:05:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com