homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, July 23, 2004

Still Bananas In Barrie.

The revelry continues North of the border. I am having a very busy week here in Boston, and am living vicariously through these filthy animals. As you do. 



(L to R) Kitsematry looks like a cross between Popeye and the Skipper from Gilligan's Island (who, by the way, perfected the D'OH! years before Homer Simpson). A swarthy sailor, none the less. Brent seems rather vexed - perhaps because Noor is getting an earful of licky muscle (see below). But that's par for the course in Holland. Donnelly is either rudely signaling a waitress, keeping snappy time to an old Sinatra favorite, or flipping a bottlecap at the photographer. Either way, he should have been tossed out. And Joe's goatee seems just a little unsure of whether it wants to come out and play. Facial hair needs to commit, buddy.  



I plan on getting some of my own debauchery in over the weekend. But thanks for keeping me in the lush-loop guys! Nick - We're going to the Roxx when I'm up.



2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

I just posted the answering machine message that Donnelly left for Nick. Hilarious - Check it out... but use headphones if you're at work.

Sunday, July 25, 2004 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I'm not in that picture. My picture is in my profile. These are just some ridiculous Canadian friends of mine.

Sunday, July 25, 2004 11:02:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com