homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, August 09, 2004

Article Update: Pye 1 - Epson 0.

As promised, I have scanned and posted the photos that got me into so much trouble with a pack of monkeys in Malaysia. You can view the updated article here.

I haven't used my scanner in about a year, and apparently XP is not supported by Epson - the makers of my prehistoric flatbed. But that's what's great about internet techies and geeks ("Hello, pot? I'd like you to meet Mr. Kettle Black.") - someone, somewhere will always figure out a way to get something to work. After a quick Google search, I found someone's homemade driver and was off to the races. Thanks, Eugene.

P.S. - Click my Google Ads. The ads you now see in the left hand column appear depending on an individual page's content. So they change from comment page to comment page, and occasionally on the home page, too. As traffic to this blog increases, so do my hosting fees. So please, if you see an ad you find interesting, don't hesitate to click it. I get a few cents every time you do. Much obliged.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com