homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

A Good Whack: Victoria Gotti is a Hottie.

"People make a lot of stupid assumptions about me when they hear my last name." I think there are probably potato bugs eating an apple core in a discarded lunchbox in a schoolyard in Saskatchewan that would make assumptions when they hear that particular last name - but I appreciate the candor, Vicki.

"This is life, the one you get, so go and have a ball." As long as you keep your mouth shut. Or the only ball you're going to have is the one stuffed in your yapper beside its twin brother that used to be attached to your lap.



"I will say this: It's really disappointing when you work with someone so closely and in the end a situation that you think you're doing to help them and their client blows up in your face because of their change of mind and change of heart." And a quarter pound of C-4 stuffed under the front seat of their Lincoln Continental - wired to the ignition.

And what better way to distance yourself from that pesky mafia lore than to hang around with Sofia Coppola. Before she was Lost in Translation, she was getting her guts blown all over the steps of the Met in Godfather 3. But at least she's not having lunch with Corky Romano.

I watched her new show, Growing Up Gotti (Mondays at 9 on A&E) and I thought it was great. She's funny and sexy - and not in a MILF sort of way. It's more of a MILFANGWA sort of way. If you can figure out my new abbreviation, leave it in a comment. But hurry up - as I expect to hear a Lincoln Continental pull up outside my apartment shortly after I publish this.

"Don't even start!" Vicki - I've started! I've started!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...first let me get inside Dave's head... ouch, not much room in here... ummm oh, there it is...

Mother I'd Like (to) F And Not Get Wacked After...

Now lets see what else we can find in here...could use a little cleaning up...oh, there's the Inka story...let me pick through the details a little, wow what a psycho, almost there...eureka! Our little Davey is telling the truth...he did not do the deed with Inka! whew! Thank God for that one.... but, what's this! Ewww Dave... what the hell! That's gross... She's like 50 for God's sake! I did not need to see that!

I need to get the hell out of here. Way too many things I did not need to know about you. Shit, I just tripped over...what's that? Christ! I know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004 8:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the brunette was really HOT! I know what you mean about having to register to BLOG it really pisses me off!
_______________
Help Desk Software Consultant

Thursday, August 12, 2004 11:00:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com