homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Rain, Rain Go Away. And Frig Off.

We're having a great time up here in spite of the weather. Hitting the garlic festival in Perth Ontario this afternoon - and hopefully the sun will be rocking it hardcore by the time we're back at camp Pye. Boating, jetskiing and swimming wait in the wings. If I still look like I just got out of the 'hole' at Alcatraz by the time I'm back in Boston, I'll be pizzznissed.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

I'd like to say I'm sorry you didn't go to Phish. I'm not. I think your IQ has probably increased for having missed it. If you want to dance around with smelly hippies, save your money. Get a falafel, get on the red line and go hang out in Harvard Square for the day. I have grown to accept Jim's love for the band. He is a devotee. You're peripheral - and shouldn't be meddling in that cultish, mediochre jam-band horseshit. Stick to Queens Of The Stone Age and bathing regularly.

Monday, August 16, 2004 12:50:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com