homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Pixies Day Gets Even Better. How? Brukkake.

Just when I thought this magical day could fare me no better, an excuse to use this ridiculous photo finally reared it's ugly head. A little birdie named Mark Brunelli just told me that a very special boy named Mark Brunelli has a birthday today. Yesh he did! Yesh he did!



Enjoy the last year of your 20's, buddy. It's painfully short. And no comments from the peanut gallery wondering why Mark was walking around like that while Hines and I were at his house. Cause I'll never tell. Or sit down again, probably.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Wrong on so very many levels. Someone get that man a towel.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

He's already wearing a 12-yr-old girls pajama bottoms with a pillow stuffed down the front. Does that help?

Wednesday, September 08, 2004 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

That's not my email address, girls. So please re-send the hundreds of emails I have missed in the last 2 hours to david@pye.com.

Brukakke - I promise I'll send them all straight to you. Promise. Like the margerine.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Colange is a Welland legend. I will be doing a piece on him soon.

Thursday, September 09, 2004 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

How quickly can you get that one scene with the pack mule converted into Quicktime so I can get it posted? Once you go pack mule, you never go back. Or to the bathroom properly.

Thursday, September 09, 2004 3:28:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com