homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, October 29, 2004

Endangered Species Spotted In Toronto.

My friend Peter, whom I previously thought was the only living Conservative working for the City of Toronto, sent me an interesting photo today. The backstory: Someone told Pete they saw a Bush/Cheney sign in the office window of a city councilman. Reeling from disbelief, Pete sought out the window in question and after an exhaustive search through hostile territory (Toronto City Hall) Pete located the politician in question.



I'll let Pete name the aforementioned gentleman in a comment if he so desires. Barometrically speaking - for my American readers - the discovery of this rare breed of Canadian conservative is akin to a Nepalese sherpa stepping in Yeti doodies. Fair play to you, sir. You've got balls. Not to be confused with Yeti balls, which are generally covered in a shockingly white, light peach fuzz. Don't ask me how I know that.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com