homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Big Haunt: Enough Already.

I've gotten more photos, and more requests for me to post said photos and finally another mild case of writer's block. So let's just marry all these unfortunate circumstances into today's article. Please bear in mind (and I hate to make excuses) that were this a political or sports related blog, I'd have no end of material you can find absolutely everywhere else. No, kids - I try and actually come up with the sort of stuff I myself would like to read everyday. Always funny, rarely narcissistic, never poignant.



Back when I focused all my efforts on my galleries, it was a lot easier to keep everybody happy - I could stuff sixty or more photos onto one page. But those old things took hours to prepare and write. I'd rather do something daily as opposed to once every four or five months. So here's another staggered batch of Halloween party photos. First off - I had to eventually include one of myself as Julian from Trailer Park Boys. And here's another photo of Annaleise which, in spite of Venditti, should score high in the ratings.


A picture is worth a thousand words, two failed hand-job attempts and seventeen dutch-ovens.



Although the whole evening is a little foggy, everyone I spoke with told me that the party was more fun than a bag of wild squirrels. So what's up with the party animal there on the upper-left? I also have it on good faith that this photo was actually taken before the bash even started. Obviously, that girl never got tea-bagged in college. Then on the right we have the illustrious Gooch - who apparently attended the party as an ex-Mills man who now works for Sleeman. Uncanny, my good sir.



If you'll allow me to get all Ansel Adams for a moment, here are two entries from our black and white contingency. First, Bryan and Betsy experiment with a position from Michael Hutchence's Joy Of Sex. While Wicked Mardi and her biatches are just a little too cool for costumes on the right. But then who wasn't at that tender age? I just wish she'd stop calling me "Uncle Dave", is all.



2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Slick - A couple more additions:

9-b. MAAASSHHATAYTA!

6-b. Apartment 4 related: Huge fist-hole in the wall outside the door. Smelled like a poultry slaughterhouse for 4 days after you all left. The across-the-way-neighbor screaming at you guys to close the blinds, even though she probably hadn't seen a naked man since Trudeau was Prime Minister.

Can you come again this weekend?

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Frig! I left all that Sleeman in apartment 4 and those new chicks have started moving in! I must rescue the P.O.W.s!

Friday, November 19, 2004 5:25:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com