homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, November 15, 2004

I've Got Nothing.

Can you actually write about writer's block? I'm going to try and find out. Thankfully this doesn't happen to me very often, as I'm a vertible fricking font of useless information and startling nerdiness. But the last three days have been Sahara-dry in terms of material. For example, here's a fascinating tidbit to keep you rapt: I'm going upstairs to make tea.

OK - I'm back. Here's another thing I need to get off my chest: My cat likes to jump onto my desk and stare mournfully at me while I'm typing. Like he maybe thinks I'm writing to the South End animal shelter and pleading with them to come and take his annoying orange ass away. Speaking of the South End, did you notice that I just a) mentioned that I have a cat and b) am drinking tea? I imagine there's probably a line of sailors forming outside my apartment right now just waiting to slap their cocks off my forehead.

I'm going to fold laundry now. Oh - and there goes the doorbell. I hate being right all the time.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So - you could always right about me! HA - so much time and so little stories - wait... reverse that! So many stories and so little time... where to begin. Maybe the time story about the stuffed water buffalo, ice cubes, and the 9 iron or was that a pitching wedge.
Monster

Monday, November 15, 2004 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

You probably comment on this blog more than anyone. For the love of sweet baby christ - register and stop posting anonymously.

Monday, November 15, 2004 10:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, November 15, 2004 11:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are bored and can think of nothing to write about, how about you post some f'en pictures from your infamous Big Haunt halloween party already!!!

(Just an idea)

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 2:17:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com