homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, November 12, 2004

Why I Don't Drink Much Anymore.

Pyeman73: So I'm at the Tap.
Anonymous (my sister): right now?
Pyeman73: No. It's 11:30 in the morning. I was at the Tap.
Pyeman73: Bryan's bartender buddy was feeeding us beers.
Anonymous: yick
Pyeman73: Bryan gets up to go to the bathroom. I catch this guy's eye who was like 10 feet away.
Pyeman73: Scummy black guy. About 25.
Pyeman73: Comes over. 'What are you looking at me fo'?
Pyeman73: 'Is you gay?'
Pyeman73: And these two white chicks he's with are sneering at me like backup dancers.
Pyeman73: So I put down my beer and go: 'Buddy - are you looking for a fucking problem?'
Pyeman73: And the chicks go pale and drag him out of the bar.
Pyeman73: Do I look like a sissy or something?
Anonymous: you are 30 and hanging out at the tap
Anonymous: you deserved it.

Fair enough.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave you are just a little "light"...ha ha

Friday, November 12, 2004 2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I guess he was trying to stick it to "the man" or something. Clown.

Friday, November 12, 2004 2:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has you Dead To Rights Dave... Dead To Rights

Monster

Monday, November 15, 2004 11:19:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com