homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, November 12, 2004

Friday's Quizzlet: Fancy Lads Love Saganaki.

The girl who writes the quizzlets' father had a stroke last week - hence the lapse.

I want to thank you all for the very kind comments and prayers that were offered for my father. He came home from the hospital on Wednesday, and he is expected to make a full recovery. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and patience!

But she's back now, so let's resume...

Appetizer: Name 3 cosmetics/toiletries that you use on a daily basis.
Soap, shampoo and shaving cream. I'm not a fancy lad, by any means.

Soup: Approximately how much exercise do you get per week? What type of exercise is it?
I have a gym in my office building that I get to use for free. So I do. I like to use the elliptical trainer for 30 minutes then hit the weights. The problem is, there's only one of them in the gym and it's quite popular. So I figured out, through trial and error, that there's never anyone in the gym at 3. I ran into this guy I talk to there sometimes in the elevator last week. He says "You're never in the gym anymore". I reply, "Yes I am, I just go at 3 now so I can use the machine I like". So I go in Monday at 3 - and isn't that cunt in there using my machine.

Salad: Write a sentence including your favorite color and your favorite food.
I get a little blue in the face looking for good Saganaki in Boston. Best. Food. Ever.

Main Course: What famous person/celebrity do you think you look like?
I get Ron Livingston and Brendan Fraser all the time. Which is a vast improvement over Eli from It's Your Move which I used to get as a kid.

Dessert: Name 2 simple things that never fail to make you happy.
Trailer Park Boys and The Pixies.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saganaki....Ah yes....It brings me back to the glory days of the Acropolis in Cambridge.
I find that I cannot truly enjoy my flaming cheese without a 150-year-old flatulent busboy attempting to drown me with water refills or being surrounded by murals depicting fully erect men chasing young boys through the hillsides of Crete....
I wonder way that place closed down?

Friday, November 12, 2004 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

What's up, JT?

The best Acropolis night was when your Dad came with my parents. So much fun. And yes - hard-on murals, wafty waiters and enough agua to choke a whale were always on the bill.

George Marminedes knew the guys that owned that place, and said to me years later: "You like that place? Tell them you know George!"

"Uh, George? It's been closed for 5 years."

"Shoulda told them you knew George!"

Friday, November 12, 2004 1:34:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

(Human Beatbox) pffft psss pffft pffft pffft psss "MASSSATAYTAH!" pffft psss pffft pffft pffft psss!

All the Boston orcs are looking for rings, too. Wedding rings.

Friday, November 12, 2004 2:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk...tsk...Shame on you Dave Pye! We're not all Orcs looking for a wedding ring. (who ever said "marriage is only good for the guy" was a freakin genious)...

Some of us are quite attactive and are only looking for intelligent, witty conversation, a good meal, a man secure enough to wear our undergarments and really, really hot, last all night, only break twice for pizza and beer sex.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Damn, girl!

Come visit my hobbit-hole anytime.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 2:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does Friday night grab ya?

Ps... do you think you could fit your nibbles and bits in a size 5 black lace thong...cause I think that would be hot on you.

;-) smiles

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 8:47:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com