homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The SideBar Website Needs Your Help.

This blog may be a bit flooded with SideBar and Halloween tidbits for the rest of the week, so please bear with me. There are lots of photos from the Big Haunt coming in gradually - but I still need more! I especially need a photo of me, Seamus and Bryan (The Trailer Park Boys) together. So help a brother out.

Also, I'll be finishing up the SideBar's website this week! I've built a Boston Bulletin Board area that I hope will become popular... but I'd like to get a few preliminary comments in there before I release it to the general public. It's currently hidden behind the main site and you can only get to it by clicking one of the links below. So please - have a look at some of the categories and quickly add your two cents. You can talk about Boston sports teams, Boston clubs/bars, something specific to the SideBar or even add a new topic of your own.

So please - click one of the above links and drop in for a look. You don't need to register to post something. And It'll only take a minute of your time. Thanks very much!



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com