homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Revel In My PS Prowess: Return Of The Wing.

A group of friends and I used to make time every week for 'Wing Night' which was held at the SideBar, usually on Tuesdays. Wing Night would consist of a few pitchers of Pabst and enough chicken wings to be declared a partial poultry genocide. Once Monster and I ate 50 each in one sitting. And, let's just say, we were sitting down again shortly afterwards in more secluded locations. The night eventually grew to include a rotating group of faces, but then died off sharply around 6 months ago. We've recently been discussing its resurrection, and I thought this would be a perfect time to roll out another one of my silly related Photoshops...



What do you get when you marry geeky Tolkienesque fandom with weekly gastonomical hammerings of biblical proportions? Why, Frodo with a Buffalo biscuit, of course. And like a Hobbit to the Cracks of Doom - starting in January I'm bringing Wing Night home again. So prepare yourselves for the very imminent Return of the Wing.



3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

I have to call Sebby today re: NYE, so I'll tell him to make sure he has a ton of wings on hand for Tuesday. I'm also going to send the word out to some of the other past and peripheral wing night attendees. I'm also going to figure out a way to tie Christmas ribbons to each and every one of the wings that leave the kitchen. Then I'm going to drink a gallon of pepto and tape newspaper to the four walls in my bathroom.

Thursday, December 16, 2004 1:09:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

A quick clarification: We're going to do this this Tuesday December 21st at 6:00pm till God knows when. Come eat some dead foul for the baby Jesus.

Thursday, December 16, 2004 1:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in. Tell Sebby to stock up on chicken-less wings!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2004 8:44:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com