homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Back In Effect Like EPMD.

My technical issues of the last few days have been remedied, and I apologize for the lull. When you don't post for a day or two, and you get emails from your faithful readers asking where you've been, it's a nice feeling. But I'll have to let you know because as of right now I'm just guessing.



But why liken my heralded return to the comeback of a pioneering hip-hop group, you ask? Because a four-day blog absence is similar in many ways to dropping out of favor in the rap world. Gold chains are in short supply. You develop a startling dependency on malt liquor. Your clothing ceases to be "fresh". You can no longer claim to have "drama, hoes". I could go on - and I might. After some more malt liquor.

If I were prone to lying, I'd tell you that I spent my downtime pining for the ability to vent publicly online. I'd tell you that my inability to let off steam and share my insights with the world nearly led to an anyeurism of fatal proportions. And if I were a truthful soul, I'd tell you just how much fun you can have playing San Andreas for 8 hours while inadvertantly covering your couch with half-eaten honey roasted peanuts that you can get for $2 a can at the CVS on Hanover Street. And that I will likely die alone having just sort of admitted that is indeed how I spent the majority of my weekend. I suppose the next step is to grow a ponyatil and get a tarantula?

Regardless of my penchant for arachnids and dying alone, I'm back in full effect. And I'll play a little catch up this week, too. So keep watching/looking away uncomfortably. And best rap group ever, while we're sorta on the subject.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Slick! I am sending you 2 CDs with like 300 MP3s on them instead of 10 CDs with... you get the idea. You'll likey. More bang for the buck, and you can make them into normal, playable tracks on a conventional audio CD. Cunt.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:19:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com