homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Revel In My PS Prowess: The Lawn Boy.

Busy day at work today, but I want to put something up for my loyal minions. I have a collection of silly Photoshops that I've done over the last year and a half, and I thought I'd share a few. Most of them make fun of Monster and/or Bobby - so this should be good for a cruel laugh.

About a year ago, Bobby shared a story with us about how he woke up on his front lawn with his pants off. But who hasn't? I quickly whipped this up and sent it to 100 of our closest friends. The picture of Bobby was taken from a photo of him spinning some woman on a dance floor. I simply took the cha-cha and fashioned it into an incapacitating outdoor hangover.



Then I got a little more creative...



And then it just got downright disturbing...



I have many more silly creations and will do this again the next time I'm strapped for material. Off to the Pixies tonight, then I'm going into hiding to recover from this zany week. Stay real.



2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Was that so hard? You whiny little frig-face!

Thursday, December 09, 2004 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

My favorite was the time he brought home the shirt sleeve of the guy he beat up like a scalp. I'm gonna stop right there actually as that would make a good "Tall Tale".

Thursday, December 09, 2004 3:44:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com