homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Best Birthday Present EVAH.

I'd like to say it was the presence of my close friends at Joe V's in the South End. Or the fact that Bobby didn't show up. But in actuality, it was the SCTV box set. Thanks due to Janet and Adam. Count Floyd be praised.



And another fervent thanks to Katie, who constructed the cake. It had mapley icing, half eaten donuts and Bob & Doug McKenzie on the top. Perfection. Also, Kate and Emily came strapped with a hilarious 'camel-toe' themed card and a book I've been wanting to read. Nice one.



Have a peek above - Emily looks on in sheer horror as Peter busts out his Hellboy. His horns were courtesy of the parmesan cheese and hot pepper dishes. I sincerely hope they washed those. Sincerely.



When I got home, I found my bedroom adorned with balloons and streamers, courtesy of Betsy and Mardi. So thanks again, one and all, for my SCTV themed birthday. I had an amazing time and was only 3 hours late for work today.



3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

He's looking at me because he's the only gay in the village. Had b-day night #2 last night. Not feeling too hot today. Looking forward to the Pixies show tonight, and then crawling out of sight for about 3 days.

Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still sporting a large hickey on my forehead from the Hellboy stunt. Comedy can be a cruel mistress.

Cip

Thursday, December 09, 2004 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

When you took off the horns, you looked like you'd been date raped by a Yeti. Still, it was hilarious, and a little personal injury shouldn't get in the way of a good joke.

Thursday, December 09, 2004 3:40:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com