homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

All Jammed Up.

It's an exciting and somewhat scary time at my place of work. We're beyond busy - with a pipeline that's fixin' to burst. Needless to say, I've had little time this week to write entries at night. I usually scribble or come up with an idea in the evening, and then post it or quickly write it up the next day. I try to blog about blogging as little as possible - so I hope you'll bear with me today as I continue to try and keep my head above water here in "the mines".



Then I have to cut my work day short and run home to clean my apartment because my building is being appraised tomorrow. So I can likely add "apartment hunting" to the stress docket within the next few months. But I'll cross that security deposit when I come to it. Still - inspiration may yet strike me today, and I could waste 15 minutes writing about fruitflies, midgets, Christopher Walken or a bicycle I had when I was five. Stay tuned.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com