homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, August 29, 2005

Plethora Of Portland Pics.

Another whack of photos from my folks' place in Ontario. Highlights include eerie campfire pics, killer ponies, newfies, funny hats, jetskis and my insane father's many costumes. Have a wee peeksie and stay tuned for an imminent batch from Triconi's wedding.

I think we're taking one last trip up there this weekend, and then I can lay down in a bus station somewhere and expire. I feel like a nomad, a gypsy, a transient or maybe even Roger Miller's trans-continental-backseat-bus-trip-conceived lovechild. I'm tired, see? And I don't wanna go nowheres for awhile.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like something out of Book of Shadows: Blair Witch Project 2

Monday, August 29, 2005 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I called and invited you, jerksniff. I will be in T.O. at Christmas.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 5:38:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com