homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Big Haunt 2: Gettin' Scary In The Suburbs.

"Just when I think I'm out - they pull me back in". - Michael Corleone.

I wasn't going to try and duplicate the naughty nightmare that was last Halloween's The Big Haunt, but the people have spoken and we're going to do it all over again. The people have also requested a change of venue, and an offer just fell into my lap. I believe they call this sort of coincidence a harmonic convergence or something. For the sake of my karma and chi, BH2K5 is officially a GO! And this year - it's taking place in a real live haunted house!

In addition to the genuinely spooky suburban fall atmosphere, there will be a DJ, food, booze, prizes and games. There will be plenty of non-alcoholic options for the designated drivers, and plenty of places to sleep for those who think that designated drivers are for pussies. We haven't worked out exactly what the costs to you are going to be, but they will be well within reason and certainly worth the short drive to Concord.

Will the Victoria's Secret angel and the rest of the Canadians return? Will the gay biker drop in to beat the frig out of another kid in the living room? Will I actually spend more than 10 minutes on my costume? I don't know - but I promise it's going to be fucking legendary. I also promise not to drink an entire bottle of pucker and crap myself. Stay tuned for the Evite tonight, and keep Saturday, October 29th open for the Haunt. This is going to be one for the ages/Concord PD.



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The big haunt hits the road! I'm in PyeMan, make sure you send me the evite.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I have a lot of people helping me this year. It's going to be a doozy.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be celebrating my 31st Birthday in Boston watching the Bruins take on the Devils. I shall show up after. Topless.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That house is very haunted - I am in like a pig in a trash can.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two things;

1. That house is haunted, especially that freaky-ass climb to the above garage apartment.

2. Let me know if you need help with the booze, my dad IS down the street... kegs, boozy concoctions, etc. **He can deliver.

3. Also, we have a kegerator, which makes things - a. easy and b. clean.

XOX... can't wait.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Lex - We'll do everything through your Dad. Thanks for reminding me. There will other places to get involved too - games, prizes, decorations, etc. For now, make sure you add tons of peeps to the invite. Everyone is welcome.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 4:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pie.

My email is either / both:

aanderson@cmp.com
alexaanderson@comcast.net

Make sure I'm on that evite - and I'll pile up some peeps. You know I'm up for helping, anyway I can.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:29:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com