homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Princess Magnolia Rodriguez Is Now Holding Court.

I was just sent a photo of Dee's new kitten - the ridiculously regal Princess Magnolia Rodriguez! Welcome to our dysfunctional, booze-soaked, silly little family, Mags.



I never get sick of the kitten photographs. Bear with me, as I'm super busy today. I will get to Wadio after returning from seeing Chris Elliott host a screening of Cabin Boy at the Coolidge tonight. Hey - the kitten is filler, but it's cute ass filler.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will get to Wadio after returning from seeing Chris Elliott host a screening of Cabin Boy at the Coolidge tonight.

I know those words, but that sentence makes no sense.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:13:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

C.E. is doing a book signing at Coolidge Corner tonight. Then he is hosting a screening of Cabin Boy at the movie theater there. I am going to go meet him and have a laugh with some guys I work with.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jennie SMASH! said...

I want this kitten.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:34:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com