homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Who Has My Trailer Park Boys DVDs?

It doesn't pay to be free and easy with your DVD lending as I am coming to learn. Actually I already knew that, so I guess I'm just a mark. Since just about everyone who may have been at my apartment at one time or another also reads this blog, who in the heck has my Seasons 1,2 & 3 Trailer Park Boys DVDs? The individual I thought had them swears he doesn't, so either he is a lying liarson, or someone else is currently playing the 'borrow something and forget to give it back' game. I'm a simple man, but I do need those back in order to be truly happy. So please give (back) generously.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not I.

But I want to know who has disk 1 of my first season of the office. I have disk 2 and the packaging, and I can only assume that the person who has it has forgotton that I have the rest and maybe thinks that they have lost the rest...?

Monday, October 10, 2005 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I believe I have located my TPB DVDs. Thanks to the kind soul who emailed and reminded me that he had them. You'll be rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise.

Sam - I left my Office DVDs in a bar. Went back the next day and no one remembered seeing them. So I feel even denser than you. Definitely worth re-investing in. They have the new black colored Season 1,2 & Christmas special set. You have not seen the office until you've seen the 2nd half of the Christmas Special. Tear-jerker.

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already had them all before the boxed set came out... so I'm stuck with it being missing. Maybe I could borrow that first disk and copy it off you? Then my set would be partially recreated...

I did enjoy that christmas special though...

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

OK - I got another email and I have now officially tracked down all of the missing discs. Thanks everyone.

Friday, October 14, 2005 12:09:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com