homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dave Is A Featured Lensmaster!

And a massive tool! Regardless, I am being interviewed by Squidoo and featured as a leading Lensmaster. I think I am currently #6 or #7 out of a few thousand. I am getting emails out of the blue from marketing professionals from all over the world, and I want to strip naked to the waist and rub Squidoo all over my chest right now. Anybody look familiar?:



Click here to see my profile and lengthening list of lenses. And this is my personal lens. I will let you know when the interview is live, and I'm going to try and make it funny without scaring off all of my new potential collaborators. I am such a nerd, I am actually steaming right now. I'm a nerd. But I know I'm a nerd. And that almost makes me cool.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what exactly is squiddo?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:35:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

They're calling it 'Friendster for Marketing People'. I have faith it's going to be huge. So I am in early, making a name. All I am investing is time.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, do you sleep anymore?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

If I whack a perscribed sandman pill down, yes. Otherwise, I watch TIVO'd CSI or stare at whatever ceiling I happen to be under.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jennie SMASH! said...

I need those sandman pills. My doctor is anti-. Bastard.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:17:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com