homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: Marky Mark And The Drunky Bunch.

Appetizer: What was a class you took that was a total waste of time?
It's all good practice. Although I imagine silk screen printing with Mr. Fratto could have been put to better use across the hall in the auto shop. This one time, I mistook my engine's dipstick for a fondue spear.

Soup: Who is the tallest person you know?
Marky Mark Tonizzo. The guy makes me look like a dwarf infant with polio. The Richard Simmons hairdo adds another good foot, too. The guy can, however, make a hell of a Pilly Packer.

Salad: What's your favorite midnight snack?
Ambien.

Main Course: Have you ever found money somewhere?
I usually find 10s and 5s in my pockets after heavy nights out on the razz. That's 1.5 rocks of crack, if anybody's keeping track. Can you guess how I know whether or not I stumbled into Chinatown the hazy night before? By the bye, I hope this Boston Interior Designer site gets indexed soon.

Dessert: Where would you like to retire?
My parent's place on the Rideau. But they constantly warn me they'll have to sell it and move into nursing homes some day. So I am hoping I become rich very soon so I can buy it and let them live there. But honestly - if their boat had brake lines, I would have cut them last summer.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com