homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Nice Little Saturday.

"Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time." I'm mystified as to how that line has become one of the most quoted from the ripe stock of Old School, but it has and it's hilarious. It's also all I could think about when I sat down today to write about my weekend, because Saturday was a heck of a jam-packed 24 hours. I'm not sure how I pulled it off, exactly. A wine and cheese kitty play date, a Bruins game, a birthday party - they all factored in, and many funny photos were taken along the way.



I figure the best thing to do is create a gallery, also including the many snaps that were taken back on St. Patrick's Day weekend - which also happened to include much revelry, a Bruins game, a Pogues concert and a birthday party. March came in like a liquored lion, and went out like a liquored lamb, I guess. Enjoy the lovely tableau, and I'll get back to my own charming and verbose self tomorrow. And check out GoonBlog's awesome new logo while you're at it!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuckin' every now and then I fall apart and I need you now tonight. I fuckin' need you more than ever.

Nothing wrong with ordering out pizza until you are 40 Dave!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:06:00 PM  
Blogger callmelbn said...

Nice picture of Irshal. March is meant for partying, and nothing wrong with being the guy everyone wants to party with. Right? So quit your moaning and come out with me and my coworkers tonight. :) Then again, it sounds like Monster needs you more than I do. Love the pouty boo-boo pic too. Shake it off.

Friday, March 31, 2006 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger irshal said...

Oh my god..i just noticed that was up there! I look like I am ready to bite off an innocent baby's head - no wonder Pye looks concerned . . .

Friday, March 31, 2006 12:19:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com