homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, April 03, 2006

Sugarbushwhacked.

I wanted to get out of the city this past weekend, and get out of it I did - straight into the wilds of Vermont. My sister's friend Joe has a great house right at the top of a mountain, and Janet has somehow gotten herself an open invitation. I had an entire floor all to myself, and slept like the dead - when I wasn't hot-tubbing, dancing to reggae or drinking mimosas while watching Police Academy.

Other highlights included a late night Wu-Tang dance party, pool and pissheads at the Hideaway, a Burton 60% off shopping spree and a re-up to last week's sickness which has now seen my excrutiating earache jump over to the opposite side. Whatever VT wildlife was festering in that hottub is now alive and well in my cranium. But the vast majority of the weekend was a gasser, and I'm sure these things will die when they run out of food.

Here's the associated gallery - it's your standard, pose-in-a-bar-with-a-camera, fare. But there are some good shots of the scenery thrown in here and there. And no, I'm not talking about Yanna. I hope I get invited back, as it's really an amazing location and I don't think Joe will miss all of the Sex Wax I stole. Look, it was an honest mistake. And believe me - I'm paying for it right now. Maybe I should try nail polish remover next.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com