homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hit Me On My Celly. Then My Back So I Can Burp.

Wee Madeline is in full effect rollin' in her hooptie, making plans to throw back some breast milk and holla at her peeps down at the spot. I assume the spot is a maternity center of some kind. Maddy G. is my friend Tanya's bebe, and these photos she sent me this morning are definitely worthy of some early Quotelet action. Be gentle. She's only 1.


"Teletubbies ain't shit, bitch. You get the Wiggles on stage, or you get my Timberland size 2 in yo' punk, preschool ass."



3 Comments:

Blogger Jennie SMASH! said...

Dave hits a new low and starts recruiting his girlfriends from Mommy & Me -- focusing on "me."

Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

"What's the matter? You can't call nobody? Don't make me show up at your christening, fool!"

Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huggies and a shirt... What are you wearin'? Just Underoos? That's hot!

Friday, June 30, 2006 12:56:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com