homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Stop Looking At Me, Swan.

I can see the pond in the public gardens and the swan boats seem to be taunting me today. They're having a cool dip, with exotic women from countries all over the world sitting in their laps, and I'm stapled to a desk writing emails about search engine optimization. Here comes another. See how he grins in my direction, rubbing in the fact that I have to remain indoors for another 3 hours, while he bobs around in duck doody and medical waste.

Here comes another one. Happy bird, I envy you. Even with a dirty bandaid stuck to your rudder, you're still floating free while I read emails like a veal. Come to me soon, July 4th weekend, so I can escape to the great Northern woods, if only for a moment.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Hey - congrats on that orgasm, by the way.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 5:29:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com