homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: The Full Vermonty.

Appetizer: About how much money did you spend on gas this week?
Zero - but I've been informed, as I did not pay for the hotel we're staying in Saturday for a wedding in Vermont, that I am paying for all the gas. I can live with that, even though I'm sure I'll end up sleeping in a bathtub with one of the caterers.

Soup: What is your favortite brand of toilet paper?
What an odd question. Dr. Migilicutty's Hot Lube With Grits. 2-ply.

Salad: When was the last time you found something you thought was genius?
I remain stunned and amazed at the quality of the American version of The Office. I am halfway through Season 2 on DVD, and it just never gets old. I wondered, how in the heck will they ever find an equivalent of a Yank Ricky Gervais - but Steve Carell was a master stroke. KELLY CLARKSON!

Main Course: What is the least amount of sleep you can get by on per night?
I needs my Zs. Six hours is the bare minimum. Otherwise my eyes feel like mothballs the next day, and I have the attention span of a crow in a keychain factory.

Dessert: June is a popular wedding month. Do you know anyone getting married?
Uncanny! I am attending Katie and Reynolds' wedding in VT tomorrow as I said, and then Jason and Amy's nuptuals in Niagra Falls come October. I'm not even sure what town we're headed to tonight - I am just jumping in the car when my sister shows up and letting her worry about it all. She loves it when I sleep the whole way during a long drive. The Canada wedding will involve some travel, as I'll also be up for the stag & doe in September - but I never see those cats and it'll be well worth it. Maybe if Jason is done boycotting the blog, he'll chime in with something clever to say. Have a good weekend.



1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Fitzgerald said...

App: about 1/4 of a tank, which is 4 gallons, which down here equals $13

Soup: Scotts, hands down

Salad: I actually like BBC office better. I enjoy Ricky more than Steve.

Main: Just to get by, 5hrs. Ideal, 8hrs.

Dessert: negative

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:51:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com