homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm Not Your Donner.

The only thing that's worse than oppressive heat is oppressive heat in the middle of a rainstorm. And the only thing worse than that is having nothing better to talk about than the frigging weather. At least in this scenario no one can accuse me of having a degenerative sweat duct disorder. I have to traverse the city twice tonight for meetings and will undoubtedly stumble through my apartment door around 9pm like one of the Donner Party.

The Oilers lost last night, and although I was bummed it was one of the greatest and most exciting series of hockey, or any other sport, that I've ever watched. Now what am I supposed to do? Glad you asked. Luckily Big Brother (the UK version - I'm not that sad) is in full swing, and my router at home is smoking from all the downloading. Year after year I am absolutely transfixed by this show, and I'm not proud of it. Good watchin'.

I have to wrap it up and start the evening's journey. I'll leave you all with this insane Lego site, where someone with even more spare time than me has made "dream playsets" of all his favorite pop-culture icons - including Trailer Park Boys. And yes, Julian has a little lego Bacardi and Coke.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com