homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A New Radio Pye? Maybe.

Last FM is extraordinarily cool. If you're not familiar with it, sign up now. I have added a chart in the left hand nav where you can see, and listen to, the last few songs I have played for myself. It tracks all my preferences and creates an on-the-fly radio station which has no boundaries in terms of artist catalogues, bandwidth or diskspace. The only problem is it looks like crap.

Do you really care at what time of the day I listened to one of these songs? You probably don't care that I've listened to them at all. If I can figure out a way to get the box narrower, it will be staying. If not, I'll keep looking for another musical solution for PITF. In the meantime, you'll have more Pixies, Happy Mondays and Tragically Hip than you can shake a stick at. Just walk away.



1 Comments:

Blogger irshal said...

Sweet! This fm thang is quite cool!

Thursday, June 08, 2006 4:55:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com