homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Where For Art Though, Art?

I mentioned my friend Art's new travel blog a while back. It had a false start, went down for a week or so, but it's been back up and he's doing a great job maintaining it while keeping it very interesting. Art has a penchant for running into famous, or at least extremely interesting people, and he tells two sorta related stories in one of his new posts. As it includes snippets of our reckless youth together, I thought I'd link to it and give him a little exposure at the same time. I've told the same horrific Inka story here before, but it's worth another gander from two different perspectives. And my version includes horror movie worthy answering machine sound clips that are a must-cringe.

Moynihan and his much better half arrive from Sweden this afternoon, and this evening is sure to be a doozy. It will be a girlish giggle fueled night of old-friend-I-haven't-seen-in-a-year-revelry before the long drive we're all making up to the motherland tomorrow night. If you're downtown and you care, give me a call.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com