homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Canada Day Weekend 2006.

Mike, Jo, Mark, Janet and I got back from our most recent trip to the Great White North last evening, and although I spent the vast majority of the time doing chores around my parents place - it was still a welcome rest. I could do without the zebra mussel cuts from putting in the dock and boatlift, and I have more mosquito bites than a Calcutta streaker. This, however, is the cost of getting wild in the Ontario woods. Or at least sitting around in a nice house with the AC cranked. The most 'roughing it' I think we did was probably having the DVD remote malfunction.



Other gallery moments worthy of note - Gordo chair-dancing to Stompin' Tom Conners, The technicolor Canadian Maple Leaf photo ops, rockin' at Remy's in Westport, campfire chicanery and an arsenal of missles that would make Kim Jong Il himself jealous. Enjoy!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wacky Canadians

Dig'en that leaf though...

Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:36:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com