homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Media And Me.

The Pye In The Face Press Desk has been ablaze all day. First, Goonblog gets mentioned on MSNBC. Obviously, I thought it would end there. I didn't go on a tri-county shooting spree or anything. Maybe Chris did - I should ask. Then, a nice woman emails me from the Canadian Press and asks if I'd like to do an interview about American Trailer Park Boys fans. She Googled PITF and obviously found an obsessive number of references. I am inching closer and closer to winning the ultimate object of my desire. My muse. My filthy fantasy dirty-time woman. You guessed it - Liz Walker.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking you could do better than Liz Walker, just based on the photos.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you & you're filthy fantasies!!

Saturday, October 14, 2006 1:50:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com