homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, October 02, 2006

GoonBlog The Podcast. Finally.

You know you want to listen to the newest hockey podcast on the block. Talk about calling my shot last week. Remember when I said I'd probably lose or destroy my recorder before the end of the game? Well I most certainly did. But you can still listen to the tripe we laid down before we started drinking. And that's probably a lesson we're going to have to take to heart for the rest of our podcast ventures. I don't think the 3rd period moosecall contest really had the replayability it seemed to at the time. Still, we had fun putting it together, and I think you'll get a kick out of it.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work on the podcast Dave.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:52:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com