homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Highest Of The Highbrow Humor.

This movie may come and go with little aplomb, so I feel obliged to tell you all: Jackass 2 is two of the most entertaining hours of celluloid since One Night in Paris. I was never bored, my gut ached afterwards from laughing and I did something I've never done while watching a movie: retched violently. Twice. So if that sounds like your bag, get yourself down to the cineplex. And bring that bag with you so you can throw up in it. Seriously.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid. Gross. Frightening. Over the top...absolutely hilarious!!
Go see it folks!

Monday, September 25, 2006 1:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously laughed my ass off, no seriously its gone.....
Best opener, and first scene and for the rest of the film hilarity insued. Thank you Daddy for bringing ur little girl up on burp and fart jokes :)

Monday, September 25, 2006 3:51:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com