homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Let He Who Is Without Sin Podcast The First Stone.

Seeing as I don't have enough half-finished side projects in the works, Saturday Detroit Velvet Smooth and I will be recording the first of what we hope will be a long, funny series of GoonBlog hockey podcasts. The bulk of it will be recorded at my place, but we'll also be taking a digital voice recorder to Saturday's pre-season Bruins/Rangers game. The resulting rough mess will then be painstakingly edited by yours truly, with sound effects, music and the best bits of Chris and I slagging eachother off rounding out the final product.

The goal here is to create something that is more entertaining than it is informative. There are currently 3 or 4 hockey podcasts that I have listened to for research purposes that could put a speed freak to sleep in about 2 minutes. Chris and I have been working on our routine for the better part of 20 years, and I think we're going to come away with something non-sports fans can enjoy too. We'll also likely need the services of a good Boston lawyer by the time we're done ripping through Bud cans and sensitive subject matter. I may also need to read myself a good SEO blog afterwards just to calm my nerves.

"We now return to our regularly scheduled blog after that short break for search engine indexing spiders".

When the final version is up, I'll let you all know. You'll be able to download it as an MP3, easily throw it on your iPod or listen to it in a browser. You don't need an iPod to listen to Podcasts - that's a very common misconception. Another common misconception is that there's a snowball's chance I won't drop my $80 digital recorder into a cup of Garden draft by the 3rd period. But we'll see how she goes, eh?



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy fuck eh? I dropped my recorder into my molson eh?

Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jennie SMASH! said...

"Boston lawyer" = clunkiest piece of SEO insertion evah.

Friday, September 29, 2006 8:28:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

It works though, Jennie. This blog has a 5/10 Google PR which is way above average. I gots to use it for the forces of evil.

Friday, September 29, 2006 11:37:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com