homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Who Departed?

I have been looking for an opportunity to remark upon how much I am truly looking forward to finally getting to see The Departed this weekend. Eager for early insider movie-nerd reviews (I'd only ever be able to pen an outsider movie-nerd review,) I found this. Holy South Boston scumbags, Batman.



"I usually only get dirty when I hate a movie so much, it makes me mad enough to do so. This is not the case with the latest Martin Scorsese masterwork The Departed. Oh no. Holy motherfucking shit, this movie rocks 18 different sizes and shapes of balls. Balls were rocked so hard, in fact, I think certain areas of the taint may have been injured. I walked out of this movie stumbling from exhaustion and with an awesome sense of uncertainty. How was I going to do this film justice in a review? Maybe I just did."

Well done Marty. I can't wait.



8 Comments:

Blogger irshal said...

I'm with you on this one. I haven't anticipated a movie this much since . . .a long god-damn time. Perhaps I'll run into you at the theater, cuz I'll be there with my "I HEART Matt Damon It's-a-Cryin'-Shame-He-Went-and-Got-Hitched-and-Knocked-Up-His-Wife" T-shirt. Oh, and I guess I'm looking forward to the great script, acting and plot twists too.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:04:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I'm more excited than a little hungry mouse who has just located some of Jack Nicholson's table scraps.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:33:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Who is in for a Saturday Matinee at the Boston Common Lowes?

Camo already shut down my offer to slurp fake butter off her calves. Irshal are you going to shave your gams this weekend?

Anyone else wanna join? Departed @ 3:30 followed by poutine at the Beantown Pub.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger irshal said...

Count me in for a Saturday 3:30 viewing at Lowes with a "debriefing" over a couple of brews at Beantown. Sounds nice. Lovely, in fact.

And, Camo, I promise, if I ever *have* Matt Damon, Ill share him with you. But no one else. We will have to fight off the other banshee women with sticks, acid and knives.

Gams will be shaved, but they will be a sorry substitute for the lovely Camo gams, which even I, as a woman, can appreciate.

Friday, October 06, 2006 1:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome film.

Monday, October 09, 2006 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger irshal said...

This movie rocked. Go Fuck Yourself.

Monday, October 09, 2006 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Saw it Saturday with Irshal and the Cranberry Kid. Rocked my ass so hard I departed from my pants.

Monday, October 09, 2006 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger irshal said...

Ha! Cranberry Kid - I love it. I will have to pass his new nickname along, he will love it. Next time, we'll have to make sure he isn't PMSing when we decide to go for a couple of drinks.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 4:42:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com