homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: Resolute in Resolutions.

Appetizer: How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?
It's usually alcohol-driven and breathtakingly unremarkable. My favorite was probably watching fireworks in Sydney harbor in 1996. I think the key is doing something you don't normally do every weekend. Getting juiced in a friend's apartment is just an insult to Baby New Year. Base jump off the Prudential or something.

Soup: Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.
I promised I'd never tell. I will substitute "decided to move to Toronto" for the real answer.

Salad: Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?
I went North a lot. About 8 times at final count. A full, permanent transition to Toronto is slated for Feb/March, and I suppose the best answer I can give is "Canada". I just got off a plane from Toronto and can't wait to get back. JV and I spent the day driving around the city scouting neighborhoods.

Main Course: What resolution is your top priority for 2007?
Taking good care of my poor, aging body - and more importantly learning to moderate the nasty things I put into it. Except maybe for the rubber marital aids.

Dessert: Using just three words, describe 2006.
Enough is enough.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'll always have kate bush.

Friday, December 29, 2006 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Is that MB I hear? Email me.

Friday, December 29, 2006 4:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for not telling ;-)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 1:27:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com