homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, November 17, 2006

Gobble Gobble? That's What She Said!

As I still don't have my regular set of Quizzlet questions, and the interactive version from last week did so well, I thought I'd again switch it up and keep encouraging contributions. Monster just sent me a list of cheezy, inappropriate innuendos that can be made during next week's Thanksgiving Holidays (my favorite time of year), and perhaps we can collectively add to it. What do you think, people? Let's find our inner Merv the Pervs. Here are 18 - let's see if we can get to 30.

01. Talk about a huge breast!
02. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
03. It's Cool Whip time!
04. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
05. That's one terrific spread!
06. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
07. Are you ready for seconds yet?
08. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
09. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10. Don't play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!

I feel this is an excellent use of your company's time. Have at it.



5 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

If you want to moisten it up a bit, just remember to use the baster every 20 minutes.

Friday, November 17, 2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

A lot of people don't like that part, but Grandma asks for it every year.

Friday, November 17, 2006 11:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly hope that's gravy dripping from Dave's chair.

Friday, November 17, 2006 4:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have a slice of that!

Friday, November 17, 2006 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Holy shit, Adam. I didn't know you were still paying attention. Email me. I have to tell you something.

Friday, November 17, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com