homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Parched Equine Of Search Marketing.

I have been holding off on promoting my new SEO Blog here on PITF as I wanted to make sure it was tiiight before doing so. As SEO is my profession, and I like to keep my profession on the DL around here, it was not a decision I entered into lightly. I wanted to create an identity apart from the dead hooker jokes on which to hone and possibly even ply my trade. I think you can see the logic behind that, eh? Pass the lime.

And while I probably needed another blog like a hole in the head, I went ahead and spent a lot of time putting it together. Emily was nice enough to help me with the logo and favicon, which are awesome, and I settled on a domain and brand which I am also very happy with. So without any further blabbering, and very sore typing fingers, I now give you ThirstyPony.com.

You've heard the old marketing expression "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink", right? Hence the name. My tagline is Search Marketing - Simplified, and my goal is to write articles that small business owners and SEO gurus alike will be able to understand and enjoy. Think of it as the non-patronizing, evil trailer park genius of online marketing blogs. Or something. Please add it to your favorites if you're interested in this sort of thing, and leave feedback here or on the pony itself. Give me a little whinney.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com