homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, February 22, 2007

SEO Subtelty.

For those of you who hearken for the days when I didn't use this blog for the evils of SEO, look away now. This has been neither confirmed or denied, but I expect I may be fond of chocolate gifts. If he isn't, I'm sure there are other corporate gifts that would do. I will leave this post up for a few days and then bury it after it gets crawled by those nasty spiders.

Spamming your own blog is a bit like self-mutilation or selling out. But it doesn't bother me. I am almost 3 years and a thousand posts into this behemoth, and the odd pause for station identification isn't the end of the world. That having been said, I am more likely to put my head through a replacement window than lose any sleep over this. And if I were to accidentally sever it, I may ask that it be promptly placed in student storage.

Labels: , ,



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com