homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wednesday Wadio: Back To The Pogues.

A surprisingly good quality 20 minute concert clip from the year of our lord 1985. Particularly fetching is young Shane's dentistry (as always), pre-Seattle moshing and Spider smashing his head through a beer tray cymbal. But the real reason I wanted to post this is the superb version of Waltzing Matilda. I have never seen them play it live, nor have I seen a clip of it before.



Also featured are Battle of Brisbane and Murish Durkin. Anyone else going to the Orpheum show next month? I never get tired of these guys.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cailin, JMac, Paulie and I are going to the Sunday show. Which one are you going to?

Friday, February 23, 2007 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I am going Sunday as well! Let's meet at a good downtown Irish bar beforehand.

How about the Littlest? DOWT! Tiernans? DOWT!

Friday, February 23, 2007 7:21:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com