homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

These Boots Were Made For Balking

During the DNC a couple of weeks ago, I commented on the sloppy and disturbingly blatant display of empty boots that were strewn across the steps of Government Center in an anti-war protest of sorts (empty boots = dead American soldiers, get it?) Now, while I have sworn to keep this blog as bi-partisan as possible, I recently found another article - posted on an admittedly right-leaning site - discussing it in more detail and including a great exchange of dialogue with one of the organizers. If you care, I'd like you to read it.

I am keeping it short and sweet today as my hosting company says my bandwidth is about to run out and they'll be shutting me down. I have ordered another gigabyte per month but there may be a lapse - so if the site goes down briefly bear with me. I be blogging, biatch.

Another perfect reason to click the Google ads. Click the Google ads folks, I can't stress this enough. I want you to click the shit out of those Google ads. Help fund your reading pleasure. And help me maintain my creative outlet so I don't end up in a bell tower with a high-powered bolt-action rifle - anytime soon. Cheers.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Update: More bandwidth procured. You know, needing more BW isn't exactly a terrible thing. It means people are starting to drop in. We're currently averaging 50 unique visitors a day. Which is lovely.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004 12:12:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com