homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, September 25, 2004

The Best Funny Corny Cheesy Pick-Up Lines

This my 80th post. Wow. To all the non-believers out there, I guess I'm officially blogtastic. Or bloginine. Or a blogiot. Or whatever. Anyways, in keeping with this article's questionable beginning so far, I found an enormous archive of cheesy, corny and funny pick-up lines. I have painstakingly read through them all (There's about 500) and selected the best of the worst. And hey - it's Saturday. So get out your notebooks boys and try spitting some of these tonight.

>> Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
>> Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
>> My name is ____. Remember it, bcause you'll be screaming it later.
>> Did you hear the latest health report? You need to up your daily intake of vitamin 'me'.
>> Don't walk into that building -- the sprinklers might go off!
>> Giant polar bear (What?) It broke the ice.
>> You've been a bad girl/boy. Go to my room.

Alright, so maybe they're not all that and a bag of chips. I used to teach pick-up lines (particularly #3) to an 8-year-old I knew when I was a bartender at The Hind's Head of Bray in England. Then I'd set him loose on the female populous of the pub. It was really funny. Until one afternoon he started trying them out on his mother, who was also my boss.


I got the Sunday morning shift that week.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whassup everyone? im josh daves little english buddy and that story about the pick up lines was true it was funny stuff!!!

Monday, September 27, 2004 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

DOWT! Not too many people realize that Skipper perfected the DOWT! 20 years before Homer Simpson.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 2:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah - and not too many people know that Gilligan and the skipper were banging each other.
Monster

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 9:34:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Bryan, I don't want to say that your jokes are predictable. But there are, as-of-yet-undiscovered tribes, in the heart of the Peruvian jungle - who knew you were going to say that.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the Skipper said to Gilligan "It is all about delivery little buddy".
Monster

Saturday, October 02, 2004 2:23:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com