homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, September 18, 2004

The Fenway Park Webcam.

My friend and associate, Atlanta's Boston Blogger (that's a bit of an oxymoron, isn't it?) just sent me a link to Fenway Park's Webcam. You have to refresh it manually, but it works. Very cool stuff.



I'll admit it - I am a peripheral, fairweather baseball fan. But if the Sox are doing well, I start watching. Last night's game against the Yankees was amazing. Here we go - I hope they don't break our hearts again. Who am I kidding?



4 Comments:

Blogger THE BOSTON BLOGGER said...

WWW.THEBOSTONBLOGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
COME RIDE THE WHITE PONY

Saturday, September 18, 2004 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Kent's site is actually pretty cool. Unlike Kent.

Saturday, September 18, 2004 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Sorry. I know no one likes a jinx.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

You're welcome. Actually it's a little-known fact that the Hip played last night just so I'd make a blog entry and break the Sox's losing streak. Yankee fans slap horse-cocks against their foreheads.

What? Where did that come from?

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 1:59:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com