homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, September 13, 2004

Say It Loud, Boston: The Masshole T-Shirt

One of my current pissah-projects is the redesign of a humor site based around the term Masshole, kid. For those of you who don't know, simply put - a Masshole is a resident of Massachusetts. But it's deeper than that, you cawk. You can't just move here from Poughkeepsie and start referring to yourself that way. Massholes aren't created on the fly, kid - they're either born or Boston bred over many beer-and-sox-soaked years, dude.

We've come up with a lot of funny stuff for this site so far, and I can't wait to roll it out to everyone in a few months. In the meantime, dig this:



I found a local T-Shirt company who are quietly making nifty Masshole T-Shirts some of you might want to know about. If you're a certified Masshole, love the feeling of 100% cotton t-shirts against your body and have been looking for something in a Fenway/Highway 93 green, check them out, kid.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kid - I think I became a Masshole after the 'cab ride to Salem' incident

Monday, September 13, 2004 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Stop posting anonymously when I KNOW you've already registered. That's lazy and fruitcake-ish. And the Salem incident doesn't classify you as a Masshole. Your face does.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I got my 100% Certified Masshole t-shirt in the mail Friday and wore it out over the weekend. It got a lot of laughs and I think it might really catch on. Great fit, nice material.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 3:06:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com