homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, September 10, 2004

Friday's Quizzlet: Froglets In The Treehouse.

Appetizer: What movie soundtracks do you own?
Lost Boys. Guys and Dolls. Rushmore. Big Lebowski. But the best movie soundtrack of all time is The Blues Brothers.

Soup: How much cash do you usually carry with you?
Next question.



Salad: Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?
Both. Because I'm well adjusted.

Main Course: What is the most mischievous thing you did as a child?
I had this awesome treehouse. My Dad built it out of two mainframe computer crates. Then he put siding on it and built a deck on the top. It was phat, even in '81. There were many games of doctor up there with Kathy H. Otherwise, I was a pretty good kid. Oh, and I killed a lot of frogs there, too.

Dessert: Who is the funniest member of your family?
Me. The quizzlet sucks this week.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

My content this week has been just that - weak. I will strive to do better now that the hassles of changing domains is overwith.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 5:28:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com